Friday, July 20, 2012

Love + Things?

I was driving a little while ago, and this thought just hit me. People love things more then they love other people.
Now when did this come about? When did people or should I say society become so obsessed with "Things"?
Sure, people "love" other people..but the value over that love has been decreasing for many years now.

I feel like my soul is in the wrong generation at times. I get frustrated at peoples so called "values" these days.

Im probably being biased. As I have now felt love in its purest form and I wish that other people could take the time and actually feel it as well. Or Im listening to techno/trance and its making my mind crazy..haha

Its the little things that matter people. I swear it is..When you leave this earth, its not going to be how much money you made, the house you lived in, the car you drive or what you looked like...its going to be about your character..that is what people will remember.

I really wish people wouldnt use the word "happy" so freely.. Meaning, that I really cant stand when people say.. "I will be happy when........(insert whatever here..)

Happiness is a choice..

Let me repeat that..


Happiness...is...a...choice.

You have to make the choice to be happy right now..to be happy with what is in front of you..and if you are no happy with it..then change it...and if you cant change it..then at least find a couple of things that are good with it and build on that.

Stop complaining about things that you cant change or arent willing to change.  Either way nothing can be done about it, and people are tried of listening to you.

Stop thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.. How the hell do you know? Are you physic now?

Now, Im not talking about being "settled" or "stuck in a rut".. you can still strive for things, you can still dream for things, dont ever stop dreaming.. but choose to be happy along the way..if something doesnt work out, know that you did your best, or think of things that you could change to make it work the next time.

Only walk away if there are no more "What if's" in your head. .. if you know that there is not a thing you can do, and you still cant bear it.. thats when you know you can walk away.


Love, at least once, like there are no boundries.  There really almost no words to describe it. It fills you with such light. It will literally change you. In the best way possible.


I dont know people, I just wish I could explain it all better. I wish that you would just take a few and enjoy where you are right now.

Live in the present, strive for the future, learn from the past.







No comments:

Post a Comment