Monday, July 30, 2012

Damn! This page took forever to load

I had all this cool shit to say..and then the page took forever to load..and now..its all gone!

It was pretty epic too.. maybe I will remember it..but it will be to late then..as it wont have the same effect.

So hows the internet world been lately...

You know Ive realized lately that I absolutely have no clue what is going on in the world today. Really I do not.  Not even in my own city do I know.  I really should change this... watch the news, read it or something...
Maybe I will get better at it when I get a "real" cell phone..lol ok ok I shouldnt complain..at least its something..but its so weird not having a smart phone. Its been kinda nice too..cause Im not constantly checking facebook or my email.. I check it when I want and have time via my computer.

So yeah, anyways,

Sometimes, I almost want to talk about something personal here. But Im really sticking to the fact that this blog wasnt going to be personal.  Maybe I need to find some anonymous blog where I dont share with anyone..but then, some thoughts probably shouldnt ever be read.... if only I could forget them...

Im disappointed in music lately.. Esp all the new stuff. I remember the time where the lyrics of songs actually meant something OTHER then some man being a dog or woman being a slut..

It feels like the more time goes on, the more things are getting taken for granted..are being used up..are being destroyed. Its rather sad actually. There is still so much beauty in the world..but there are so many less people seeing it. What if, it just disappears? Everything would be grey. That breaks my heart. I truly, firmly believe that there is some beauty to everything. And no one will ever take that away from me.

I just realized that Im still covered in paint..lol Too tired now to take a shower..will do so in the morning before work.


Above & Beyond ~ Home

I need to go to the library more.. I like to read.. just havent done much of it lately..

 
Boomer has left me..lol I wont be able to sleep now without the 22lb weight that lays over my leg.

Buh Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment