Friday, August 3, 2012

I have a thing..

For quotes. Inspirational quotes, love quotes, funny quotes, thoughtful quotes.. pretty much all of them.

My favorite quote:

"The greatest conflicts are not between two people, but between one person and himself" ~ Garth Brooks

It says a hell of a lot. We are constantly at some sort of battle with ourselves. And thus creating a lot of battles with other people. Only because we are not completely happy with ourselves.

Some many stupid arguments. So much time wasted on stupid petty shit. So much time people are wishing away..

Its rather sad.. it really is. People never cease to amaze me. And Im actually glad by that. As it means that Im not jaded. That Im not affected. That I havent become some droid walking around acting like Im alive.

But they sadden me as well. I so wish that people would just take the time.. to enjoy something..anything truly. To totally let themselves "be" in that moment. To be grateful. REALLY grateful for what is in front of their face. Not wishing their lives away for something else.

The two words I despise together? "If only". What the hell?! If only are the two worst words put together. As they can not exist. Playing the "if only game" will drive you INSANE! It can be never ending. "If only" can go on forever..and for what? Just so you can wish shit away by saying "if only"? Stop with that. Give up "if only". Let it go.

Stay in the present.
Be connected with where you are.
Take a GOOD look around you.

And

Just "BE"

I could go on and on about this. Get up on my soap box and all.

But eh, anyways.

What other random thought process can I spew on here tonight?

Well nothing I guess... My thoughts have seemed to quiet down for the night.

ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment