Friday, July 27, 2012

So...

Another night where Im not sleeping so well...

Have a lot of things rambling around in my head as usual.

And..

Im thirsty...

My cat... he snores..he grunts..and he drools on me when Im petting him..lol He is 22nds solid pounds of a small bear.. he has no tail at all..so he literally looks like a small bear when he walks around. And I love him dearly :)

By the way...his name is Boomer




Why do I chain smoke when I write these blogs?

Ah music.. Im having a music ADD moment though, I can not decide what I want to listen too..
My Pandora is filled with all different types of music..and for the life of me, I have no idea what I want to hear.

ok I think Ive decided on my Conjour One station.  Soothing, not to big and bassy.. I still need to try to get some sleep.

Do you ever like to just lay in the bed in the dark and just think? Let your mind wonder around.. Not worring about things...just letting your mind go. Its really great sometimes. Its really interesting when you just let you mind take control. You really learn what you want in my opinion.

I put too much leave in conditioner in my hair.. its kinda crunchy :/

lol and I forgot to comb it..

beauty products..holy crap.. they are overwhelming! I just want something that will leave my curls soft and not explode..lol Well I guess that statement would more towards hair products..

I love my hair. I love the fact that its naturally curly..I do every now then straighten it..and just about everyone who has seen me with straight hair, prefers my hair being straight rather then curly.
Which saddens me a little.. I dont feel like myself when my hair is straight. I feel like I have to play this "part" I dont know what kind of part..but some kind of part that isnt the real me.  I will be utterly surprised and amazed by the person who finally says...they like my hair better curly.. cause then, I would feel like that they would "get" me somehow.

Ok last cigarette..and then I must try to get some sleep.

So, what to ramble on about...

OMBACON! I saw the most awesome thing today...it was during sunset and a thunderstorm was beginning to roll through..and the clouds were like a corral color.. anyways it began to mist and all of a sudden a rainbow appeared..it went through the cloud. So you could barely see the actual colors of the rainbow..but you could definitely see the bend and the colors on either side of the cloud..it was absolutely the most breath taking natural beauty I think I had ever seen. I wish I had a camera that was good enough to take a picture of it.

Need more tea..

Ok..tea obtained.. cig halfway through..hmm

Antaeus ~Time   pretty good stuff.  (electronic music)

So yeah I spaced out and finished my cig..

Think its bed time..

Nighty night!



No comments:

Post a Comment