Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Blog about whatever I want to talk about..

So, in having to say good bye to "HahaMommy" Ive decided to start another blog of just randomness that my mind comes up with..
I did have so much to say, but while looking at this my mind went blank..lol

I have a different way of viewing many things.. and at times I do seem to contradict myself.  But one thing I will always be is real.

I dont think that I will blog about anything to personal. Just random stuff and my view on it. I think it would be quite interesting to see if I actually get anyone to read this and share their viewpoints as well. A good discussion is never a bad thing

Ok, so what random subject should I go on and on about...

The weather sucks... so freakin out there...and with 4 of the A/C fans out at work... it was horrible!

You know what else is horrible? Have to hear and see nothing but Tom and Katies divorce.. I mean really.. my divorce wasnt publized like that! THANK THE UNICORNS! but still just because they are famous we have to have our faces stuck up so far their asses that we need to know every aspect of their divorce?

Im just so sick on how society is stuck on what the hell everyone else is doing! You know if we focused more on OUR lives instead of everyone else's things might be a whole lot different.

Society in general tends to piss me off.  A few people call me a "Hippie" because I just dont really give a flying monkey about what the hell society is doing. Now this doesnt mean that Im some feelingless nomad loner type of person. Or some drugged up commune living person either.  Ive just about experienced all walks of life in my 32 yrs. So Im pretty good at seeing things from other view points. On a society level Im just your average woman, other them some tattoos and curly red hair, I dont look really any different then your average soccer mom.

Until...

You start talking with me.. really conversing with me. Then I will show you things from a whole other perspective.

ok anyways, back to society.. it amazes me that we blame everything on something else. Whether it be on advertisements, someone else's opinion, the internet...WHATEVER.. they refuse to own up to their own mistakes..


NO ONE FORCES YOU TO DO ANYTHING!


now, youre gonna come back with at me with what about the Laws and shit like that...


but once again....


NO ONE FORCES YOU TO DO ANYTHING!



We make our own decisions..now whether those decisions are based on laws or morals, doesnt mean at all that you are FORCED. You made those decisions...you alone.

Anyways, Im done writing.. Ive gotten bored :P

No comments:

Post a Comment